Tourism & Community/Heritage
Alrewas Architecture/Beasley Dickson
On the beautiful Thorpe Constantine Estate lies a large farmhouse built in 1850, which the client wished to convert into accommodation for the onsite wedding venue. This included the construction of a feature extension to house the reception and dining hall.
AMP delivered structural and below ground drainage design for this beautifully formed extension and some internal alterations whilst being very mindful of the historic structure and large basement present.
(3D Visuals courtesy of Alrewas Architecture)